The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively based on
the legal provisions (DSGVO, TKG 2003). In this data protection statement, we inform you about the most important
aspects of its use:
- riskine Pro for registered users
- Web analysis services
- Newsletter & contact forms on the website
A riskine Pro for registered users
- You may use the closed riskine Pro area (Pro.riskine.com) by creating an account. The purpose of the
processing is the administration of the users.
- For this purpose, we process the following data: First name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number
- These data are stored in our customer management system. For this we use the provider "Hubspot".
- For more information on data processing and information on data protection by Hubspot, please refer to
- During using riskine Pro we process your entered inputs. These inputs can be test data such as name,
birthday, address, family situation, possessions, housing situation, occupation, income, asset questions
or questions about subjective preferences.
- Your data will be stored on our server until the customer account is deleted.
- Any data entered into the system will be automatically anonymised at the end of the session.
- In the context of the anonymization we delete your name, e-mail, IP, street name, house number and, in
the case of the date of birth, month & day after the active session.
- The remaining data will be used in this anonymized state for statistical purposes together with data on
click behavior. An exception to this are errored sessions. We store these for troubleshooting for one
week before they are automatically deleted.
- The anonymized data will not be passed on to third parties.
B Web analysis services
- On this website (www.riskine.com and its subsites) and the riskine Pro (Pro.riskine.com)
we use web analysis services
- As web analysis services are used:
These two services use "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis
the use of the website.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address)
transmitted to and stored on servers of Google and Hubspot.
Further information on data processing and notes on data protection can be found here:
Web analytics services evaluate visitor behaviour to generate reports on website activity. Other
services associated with website use can also be provided to the website operator (riskine) in this
You can prevent this for the use of the website by setting your browser so that no cookies are
Through a so-called IP-anonymization, your IP address will be shortened by the web analysis service
within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the
Economic region before.
Thus, the location of your browser is only regionally locatable, but not your person.
The data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of Art 96 Abs 3 TKG
- Google Analytics a web analytics service of Google Inc. ("Google")
- Customer management system of the provider Hubspot Inc. ("Hubspot")
C Newsletter & contact forms on the website
- You can contact us via our website or subscribe to our newsletter.
- There are two newsletters "riskine Pro-Releaseletter" & "riskine Newsletter".
- We need your contact details (e-mail address, name) for both the contacting and the newsletter.
- The sending of the newsletter is based on your consent.
- As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to
confirm your registration.
- Your contact details will be stored by our order processor Hubspot.
- We analyse which contents of the newsletter you are interested in/read or are relevant for you.
- For more information about Hubspot's data processing and privacy practices, please visit https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- You may cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in
the respective newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then immediately delete
your data in connection with the newsletter mailing.
- You are basically entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data
transferability, revocation and opposition.
- If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection
rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In
Austria this is the data protection authority - but we hope to hear from you first!
Austrian Data Protection Authority:
Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna
Phone: +43 1 531 15-202525
Fax: +43 1 531 15-202690
You can reach us and our data protection officer at the following contact details:
Linke Wienzeile 10/4, 1060 Vienna
Phone: +43 (0) 677 62536185